Thursday 22 September 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 22nd September 2011 Written Update

Abha says Vimal bhaiya. You don't worry. You are not alone. I am also with you. I have full trust on you. Vimal says thank you and he is taken away by the police. Karan says to Shelly nothing will happen to bhaiya. I will prove his innocence. He will come home safely. Trust me. Shelly says between tears yes...Karan leaves too. Abha and Shelly hug each other. Shelly imitates Abha and says wah. Vimal bhaiya I am with you. I have full trust on you, Vimal bhaiya. What are you made out of Abha? Before saying that you could have thought about Lata at least once. Look at the condition she's in. The person who had to suffer so much and the person who did it is a member of the family ... Didi...CP shakes her grip off of Mami. Mami says to CP I can understand what must be going on through your heart and mind. One daughter's in law's family ruined the other daughter's life. Thakur says enough! Don't you dare say another word. Lata has not given her statement yet, so I can't raise a finger at anyone right now. I don't have the right. Understand? Raghav says keep your mouth shut! Lata's boss says forgive me maa ji. I know this isn't the right time. I don't understand why God does such injustice to such good people. Anyways Lata ji's first salary check is ready. He pulls it out. So I thought of giving it to you guys. Sheetal eyes the check. The boss says I know the feelings that are attached to the parents when they get their daughter's first pay check. That's why this..He tries to hand it to CP, but Sheetal grabs it first. Sheetal says the thing is if Lata was conscious she would have given me the check because I take care of all the expenses of the house. The doctor arrives and Thakur asks him how Lata is now. Prakash asks Doctor saab when will she gain consciousness? The doctor says she should be conscious in a little bit. Until she is we can't say anything. The doctor leaves. The boss says [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints on lookyp.com@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment