Sunday 11 December 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 9th December 2011 Written Episode

// Part 1

Karan says something is fishy. Abha can't be like this. Albeli is sitting down and eating without everyone else. Karan says in her mind there is something that she has changed so much. We should go to a psychiatrist. Shelly says I had told you earlier Karan. But now don't delay it. Take her as soon as you can. Karan says Abha come with me. Its an important task. Albeli says work? She thinks to herself he's looking at me with wide eyes. Oh it seems like Abha used to always stick to him and go everywhere with him. No wonder he is so troubled. Karan goes to her…Albeli says salt…the salt was..where, why, when? .Karan says are you done? You have never asked me so many questions before. When, where, why? Say what I tell you to do. Let's go. He leaves. Albeli gets up and goes after him.

Raj is thinking. Daaimaa sees him and goes to him. She says Raj…Where had you gone Raj? Raj is silent. Daimaa says Raj? Raj again the same pain? I'm seeing that same trouble on your face. Where had you gone? The same pain, the same trouble…What happened Raj? Tell me. Raj says she is alive. Daimaa says how is that possible? Raj says for so many years I kept running away from her bitter memories. I kept saving myself. Daimaa asks have you met her? Raj says I didn't have the guts to meet her. Neither did I wish to face her. I hate talking about her. Daimaa says I know all that you have gone through for her as well as all your family has gone through for her. Promise me, Raj, that even if by mistake she comes in front of you then you won't meet her. Raj says you know very well that I hate even talking about her. Raj gets up and leaves. Daimaa says to herself I won't let her come back in my Raj's life again. Not at any cost. Lata hears this. Lata thinks to he [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment